Ayomide Emmanuel Bello is a home-based Nigerian female paddler in the event of canoe 200m and 500m single race. Born on 4th April 2002, she hails from Arogbo town in Ondo state. She attended Adekunle Anglican Primary School Makoko and proceeded to Wesley Girls Secondary School Yaba but had to drop
out of school after the death of her father to support her mother with the family fishing business and also work part-time as a hairdresser. She was first discovered at the 2017 National Youth Games in Ilorin first as a swimmer before crossing over to professional canoeing. She has represented Nigeria at various international competitions and was ranked 8th in the world at the 2018 Youth Olympics Games in Argentina. Her achievements include
- Africa Games 2019 ( 4 Gold Medals)
- Africa Canoe Championship Egypt 2019 ( 1 Gold and 1 Silver Medal)
- Open international canoe sprint Championship India 2019 (1 Gold and 3 Bronze Medals)
- African Youth Games Algeria 2018 (2 Gold Medals)
She will be representing Nigeria at the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo Japan.
Esther Toko is a home-based Nigerian athlete in professional Rowing. She was born 28th of March 2000 and hails from Arogbo in Ondo state. She has represented Nigeria in various competitions. Some of her achievements include.
- Africa Coastal Rowing, Cape Verde 2019 ( 1 Silver and 1 Bronze Medal)
- West African Rowing Regatta Cote D Ivoire 2018 ( 1 Silver Medal)
- Canoe Sprint African Championship Morocco 2015 (1 Gold and 2 Bronze Medals)
Esther will be representing Nigeria in the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo Japan.