Ladies, ladies, ladies! I am sure this doesn’t sound very strange to you because most of us have gone through a heartbreak at one point in our lives. Remember how it felt? Most women can testify that they are guilty of at least one of these. Check out 6 crazy things ladies do after a break up:
1. DELETE HIS NUMBER: This is always the first move. As soon as the guy breaks their heart, the next thing is to delete his number. But you know what’s annoying about this? It doesn’t change anything because we still have the ex’s phone number stored up in our brains. Ask them in five years, they still remember!
2. THEY BECOME RELATIONSHIP EXPERTS: I know most people can relate to this. We all have that friend who had a bad break up and next thing, she thinks she has a BSc in dating. Relationships become her favorite topic. She suddenly wants to give relationship advice at the slightest chance, even if hers did not work. She knows how not to date a guy.
3.GIVE THEIR LIVES TO CHRIST: When a guy whom they loved so much breaks their hearts, next thing is church. They forgot God was their companion before the break up, but as soon as the break up happens, they have the front row in church, their voices would be the loudest during service and would go to church 10 times a day if they have to. Some Muslims even start wearing hijab. But as soon as they find love again, it’s back to square one. Thank God our God is a Merciful One!
4. TEAM SINGLE AND LOVING IT: Ladies always have a sense of empowerment after a bad break-up. You start to see things like, #teamsingleandlovingit, #teamsingleforever etc even though we are dying inside. We suddenly have our little NGOs and become allergic to men. I pity some toasters during this period because they will smell pepper!
5. LISTEN TO DEPRESSING SONGS: They dig out Adele’s album or watch ‘A walk to remember’ and lay on their beds all day, crying their eyeballs out after every scene. We all know how depressing Adele’s ‘Someone like you’ is. Even when you are in the best relationship, that song just has a way of making you feel sad.
6. STALKER ALERT: This is a common factor amongst the ladies. After a bad break up, they would stalk their ex on Instagram, Facebook or even dial his number a couple of times with a strange number. Then when he says hello, they hang up or just remain silent. We know some of you are guilty. Women are the best CIA agents!
Are you any of these? Thank me later!